Are you ready to gear up and take your career to the next level with a well established Cincinnati-based company? West Chester Protective Gear might have a position just for you!
West Chester has been in business since 1978. We have reached this milestone by providing outstanding service to our customers, employees, and to our community.
We are looking for talented people who share our passion for excellence.
At West Chester Protective Gear, you become part of a "family" that helps you grow in life as well as your career. We have a passion for servicing the customer, while having fun!
- Competitive Compensation
- Health And Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Educational Assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The timely and accurate pulling of product for the production floor, putting in rack locations and inventory cycle counting.
- The ability to use and RT and SAP as well the ability to multi-task. Candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to follow directions and/or work independently.
- Hours are second shift, 3:30pm-12:00am. Must possess the ability and willingness to work over time.
- Employee must possess good communications skills, math skills, good housekeeping skills and the ability to self-motivate.
- Certification on MHE is a must. (Certification will be provided).
- 5 High reach experience is a plus.
- Training of SAP within the RT handheld will be provided.
- Driver's License
Team Lead – Warehouse
The role of a Team Leader at West Chester Protective Gear is to support Supervisors and Managers with the day to day floor operations in the warehouse. In this role you will support safety, training, inventory control, production, and housekeeping on a daily basis. Team Leaders should be approachable to employees to answer questions and help solve problems when they occur. Further, you will be required to learn all aspects of the operation in which you are assigned, and be able to fill in for the Supervisor when needed.
- Monitor and maintain a healthy, safe working environment for all employees
- Facilitate job training for current warehouse employees and new hires
- Support improving company culture and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Inventory Control: work to support inventory integrity in your assigned area – all inventory should be in a home – inventory is everyone’s responsibility!!
- Ensure work output/production meets goals and objectives
- Interpersonal Skills: all communication with employees should be courteous and professional – explicit language should not be used on the production floor or in the office
- Remain flexible in regards to working arrangements and operational changes – be adaptable
- Generate excitement and willingness from the team to ‘Go the extra mile’ to meet department goals
- Work closely with Supervisor to ensure smooth work flow throughout the department
- Ensure that your team is working within the guidelines of all company policies and procedures
- Participate as an effective and willing team member in order to achieve individual and team goals.
- Support roll out and management of department specific housekeeping objectives
- Support roll out and management of standard operating procedure across all departments
Please email resumes to email@example.com or mail to:
West Chester Protective Gear
Attn: Human Resources
11500 Canal Rd.
Sharonville, OH 45241