Are you ready to gear up and take your career to the next level with a well established Cincinnati-based company? West Chester Protective Gear might have a position just for you!
West Chester has been in business since 1978. We have reached this milestone by providing outstanding service to our customers, employees, and to our community.
We are looking for talented people who share our passion for excellence.
At West Chester Protective Gear, you become part of a "family" that helps you grow in life as well as your career. We have a passion for servicing the customer, while having fun!
- Competitive Compensation
- Health And Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- Educational Assistance
The graphic designer will be instrumental in turning marketing concepts into reality. If you understand the importance of visual appearance and consistency of branding in flawless marketing execution, we want you on our team. Your duties will include creating branded packaging, designing print ad campaigns, developing creative email and social media campaigns that carry over onto a website landing page, producing product catalogs, and shooting and editing product photos. This position requires quick turn-around on projects with exceptional attention to detail. The graphic designer will need to understand how to prioritize, remain positive and promote a fun and enthusiastic work place. This is a full-time position with benefits. This position will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Degree in Graphic Design or closely related field (or 3-5+ years of related experience)
- Understands the fundamental principles of graphic design and photography, including:
- Packaging design (tags, inserts, product set wayfinding systems on shelf, etc.)
- Product design (branding on gloves and apparel, product photography, etc.)
- Website and social media graphic design (email marketing layout, memes, etc.)
- Brand stewardship
- Expert knowledge of software: Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign (on both PC and Mac platforms) and Microsoft Office.
- Expert understanding of technical graphic design – templates, fonts, layouts, typography, dyelines, color families
- Proficient in photography and photo editing
- Proofing and editing skills
- Great understanding of print, press, paper types/weights and how to execute a graphic project from start to finish
- Strong organizational skills – filing and keeping records of finalized artwork, proofs for internal navigation
- Dependable and punctual with strong follow-through.
- Creative with a sense of style. Attention to detail and ability to accept direction. Ability to work independently with little supervision, and as part of a team with other staff. Effective communication skills. Positive outlook. A hunger and willingness to work and learn.
- Knowledge of packaging/merchandising design software a plus
- Ability to illustrate a plus
- Video editing a plus
- Sitting at a computer daily
- Handling of samples - packing, unpacking, moving and storing of boxes -for packaging & inserts
Please email resumes to email@example.com or mail to:
West Chester Protective Gear
Attn: Human Resources
11500 Canal Rd.
Sharonville, OH 45241