West Chester Protective Gear’s logo is a shield, which symbolizes our commitment to providing high-performance protective solutions that help workers complete tough jobs, safely and at their best. Day in and day out, our protective gear safeguards family members and friends from harm, whether on the job or at home. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality. We guarantee that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of sale. Defective merchandise will be repaired, replaced or credited. West Chester will make the determination of and disposition for any defective goods.
- Payment is due 30 days after invoice date.
- Prepaid freight is available on orders of $2,000 or more.
- Orders may be drop shipped to customers within the continental United States at no additional charge.
- Upon receipt of each shipment, the customer should examine products for defect or shortage and notify WCPG. Shortages must be reported to within 15 days of receipt of product. Defects must be reported within 30 days of receipt of product. All claims not reasonably discernable within 30 days must be made in writing within one year after receipt of shipment. Any claim not made within this time shall be waived.
- All credits (allowances, rebates, etc.) must be used within 1 year of issuance.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- No cash on refunds, credit only.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase, beginning on the day of purchase.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original packaging, with a copy of the original sales receipt.
- Returned merchandise must be accompanied with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Contact your account manager for an assigned RGA number.
- Returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for pre-paid freight and insurance on returned items.
- Customer is responsible for product lost or damaged in return transit.
- Custom imprinted items are not returnable.
- Not applicable to products that have been subject to misuse, accident, negligence, handling, storage or use.
- Merchandise older than 30 days or discontinued merchandise may not be returned for credit.
All implied warranties that may arise by implication of law or application, course of dealing, usage of trade, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose title, and non-infringement, are expressly excluded. The user is solely responsible for the suitability of the product selected for a particular application.
West Chester reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.