Efficiency. Safety. Performance.
- A robust safety system based on Customer Experience Methods (CEM) that addresses the buyer’s of personnel protective equipment three largest objectives.
- The system starts with customer interactions, analyzes the situations and makes recommendation for implementation
- Based on the Customer Experience Method (CEM), our methodology is quite simple:
- Listen: Through customer interaction our highly trained professionals talk with the end users of the product to understand their likes and dislikes, as well as observe the process looking for improvement to accomplish objectives.
- Think: Information is collected and analyzed.
- Act: Recommendations are prepared, metrics set, and plan executed.
- This process is duplicated every 1 to 1 ½ years.
Enhanced Worker Safety, Cost Savings
West Chester Protective Gear provides site survey services to aid our customers and their customers in ensuring the right personal protection equipment (PPE) for the job.
We begin by evaluating the current PPE usage and safety procedures within the targeted work group or application area. Our experts review customer-provided documentation of PPE-related injuries such as hand injuries over a specific time period as well as the related treatment and costs. We also look at company safety training practices.
West Chester PPE experts observe and document on the job risks. For example, when evaluating hand protection, we assess the related risks – chemical, mechanical, high heat, product contamination, etc.
Based on this evaluation, our experts make product recommendations to ensure that the right PPE products are used for each task application-both for safety and to enhance worker comfort and performance. Site surveys can also lead to the development of new and custom products.
West Chester Protective Gear works with the customer to develop a PPE standardization process which will enhance the safety of the work environment. What we often find is that no PPE is in use even though it is required or that the wrong PPE products are used with regard to protection need. In some cases, we have recommended plant wide site surveys and subsequent training initiatives.
A site survey results report details the product recommendations and potential safety improvements as well as opportunities for PPE cost savings initiatives. For example, a simple change in PPE product selection can save up to 15% in related costs.
Contact us today to determine if a site survey would benefit your safety initiatives.
Note that any recommendations provided as a result of this survey are just a recommendation. The final decision on the applicable personal protection products used will be made by the customer